Wholesale Info & Policies
Apply for an Account
We think of folks who choose to present our products as Soap Stars! Please fill out this short form to start the process of presenting our high quality products to your customers.
Minimum Orders & Shipping Information
- No minimum order
- Free Shipping Order Minimums (standard ground shipping)
- Maritimes: $250
- Newfoundland & Labrador: $500
- Non-Atlantic Canada: $1500
- Flat Rate Shipping Fees (standard ground shipping):
- Orders under $250: $25
- Orders $250 to $499.99: $50
- Orders $500 to $999.99: $75
- Orders $1000 to $1499.99: $100
- NOTE: Order levels are after discount (if applicable) and before applicable tax(es).
- 100% Guarantee:
- Check your order & let us know within 2 business days following receipt of the order if there are any issues
- We will make it right with you promptly
- Likewise, let us know if any of your customers have issues with a product & we will work with you to make it right for them
- EXCEPTION - The shipping rates above are for product and do not include shipping fee for the display unit. Shipping cost for the display is listed below.
About Our Products
- We create for folks with scent &/or chemical sensitivities
- All are gluten-free, nut-free & contain no latex allergy reactive ingredients
- Most are vegan (except the five with honey or beeswax)
- All are handmade in small batches high quality ingredients
- Unscented products are stored apart from essential oil scented ones
- We promise all of our products are tested on ourselves, family members (including grand babies!) & friends.
- We promise to never test any product on animals, even ones designed for pets. We test them on ourselves, family members & friends, too!
- We promise to make sure you & your customers are 100% satisfied . . . if there is any problem with your order or a product let us know & we will make it right.
Where Our Products Fit Best
- Baby & home care shops
- Clinics (massage, physio, etc.)
- Farm markets
- Gift shops
- Grocery stores
- Health food stores
- Pet stores
- Zero waste stores
Where We List
- We only sell at wholesale rates to registered businesses.
- Our goal is to be as accessible as possible. We do not offer exclusive territories. We believe every business has its own customers, which has been proven over time by geographical clusters of businesses that all successfully sell our products.
The Money Stuff
- Payment is due before an order is shipped.
- We offer several payment options:
- Apple Pay
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
- Email transfer:
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set for auto accept, no secret code required
- Payable to: The Soap Company of Nova Scotia Ltd.
- Mail to: PO Box 298, 8000 Hwy 7, Sherbrooke, NS, B0J 3C0
- Direct deposit to our bank account
Price & Case Lot Policy
- We do not compete with you. Each identical product we offer at wholesale we sell at our suggested retail price (except for occasional specials).
- Our MSRP is simply that, a suggestion . . . you set your retail prices.
- We use the keystone method to set wholesale prices.
- We do not offer consignment.
- All products are available in 'eaches'. Full case lots are not required.
Display & Other Sales Supports
We offer number of items to help you help your customers understand & choose our products including: samples, signage & our toll-free number to answer questions from your staff & customers.
All of our packaging is bilingual (French & English) & includes full ingredient lists.
Each product except mini bars & samples are coded with a GS1 UPC code.
Display available for $350 plus tax & shipping.
We are very grateful to offer a beautiful locally made, sturdy & eye catching pine display made for us by the talented carpenters at Historic Sherbrooke Village.Each display features the following:
- Solid pine sides & display topper
- 7 to 9 shelves (depending on product offering)
- Optional data strips on each shelf
- Small footprint (requires 17.5" x 12" of floor space)
- Can hold $2500 wholesale value
- Looks best with at least $1,000 of stock
- Painted red with Patriot Love, which was selected from Rouge National Urban Park as "A bold, beautiful red that reflects our love of country." From Home Hardware's National Parks of Canada Colour Collection to commemorate Canada's 150th anniversary.
Ground shipping fees:
- $100 - Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia
- $175 - Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut