Mini ~ Baby Lavender Soap
The perfect size for guests, swag bags, special event favours, gift basket add-ons & 'candy jar beside the till' sales.
- Up to 52 bars - ships within 2 weeks
- 1 to 4 cases - ships in 2 to 4 weeks
- 4+ cases - ships up to 6 weeks
Please note: lead times vary to allow time for production of bars & packaging. May be lower than indicated above if we have everything needed in stock.
- Save 6% on purchase of 1 to 3 cases (52/case).
- Save 21% on purchase of 4+ cases (52/case), discount applied in cart.
- Case lot savings do not apply to mix & match of scents/types of bars.
- Savings rates based on comparison of 1 bar cost to case lot(s).
The Soap Story
This was the second in our special line of Baby Luscious products. Created in 2014 for my grandbabies, it's since been used by many folks of all ages who want a gentle, moisturizing, lightly scented bar.
Hand-stirred with love, this bar is full of soothing chamomile botanical extract, organic oatmeal from Speerville Flour Mills of New Brunswick, soothing lavender essential oil plus lots & lots of nana-love! xoxo Nana Leigh
Full-size bar has vertical & horizontal artwork to maximize merchandising options.
Features & Benefits
- Natural product great for folks with scent &/or chemical sensitivities
- Essential oil, gluten-free, nut-free, vegan
- Handmade in small batches with care
- No latex allergy reactive ingredients
- Unisex, for all ages & skin types
- Not tested on animals
- Contains no plastic
Plain language: Sea water, vegetable shortening (soybean oil, palm oil [sustainably harvested]), coconut oil, olive oil, sodium hydroxide (lye), oatmeal, chamomile botanical extract, lavender essential oil
- INCI terminology: Aqua, olea europaea fruit oil, cocos nucifera oil, glycine soja oil, elaeis guineensis oil, sodium hydroxide, matricaria recutita chamomile flower extract, lavandula officinalis oil, salt
Size & Packs
- Full-size bar: appx 100 grams*
- Case full-size bars: 12 single bars*
- Mini bar: appx 25 grams*
Zero Waste SPECIAL ORDER: appx 2 kilograms
- Made fresh to order
- Ships 10-12 days after ordering
- Includes two 1 kg (appx) bricks
- Equivalent to 18 full-sized bars
* During the curing process water evaporates and the weight decreases. Once cured, the dehydration process continues over time and the weight continues to decrease. Interestingly, the overall dimensions of the bars do not get smaller and with less moisture, bars are harder, so last longer
About Our Zero Waste Program
- No-waste options to protect our world
- Equivalent to 18 full-sized bars
- Your customers save, get choice on how much to buy & packaging methods
- Sales supports sent with your first order:
- PDF with ingredients & instructions for you to print, cut up & make available for your customers
- Laminated sign with ingredients & instructions, plus a QR code & web link
- The web link will provide information on ingredients, how to get the best value from the product & instructions (if applicable)
How to Get the Best Value of Each Bar
- Full-sized bars are cured to last
- Allow to dry between uses to last longest
- Cut bars to use at multiple sinks or later
- Store spares in dry spot out of direct heat
- Do not store in airtight containers or plastic
- Wrap wet bar in dry cloth when travelling
General Safety & Product Notes
- For external use only
- Keep away from eyes
- Do not eat this product
- Bars will weigh less as they cure
- Moisture evaporates as bars cure
Zero Waste Packaging
- Full & mini bars: Compostable, recyclable box
- Zero waste bricks: Recyclable paper wrap
- We promise all of our products are tested on ourselves, family members (including grand babies!) & friends.
- We promise to never test any product on animals, even ones designed for pets. We test them on ourselves, family members & friends, too!
- We promise to make sure you are 100% satisfied . . . if there is any problem with your order or this product let us know & we will make it right.